Easy and Affordable Way to Send Bulk SMS in Nigeria
Without a doubt, SMS or text messages are the easiest and most efficient way to communicate. Even without internet action, for as long as the receiver has a mobile phone, text messages can be easily delivered and seen. Furthermore, sending Bulk SMS Nigeria is far more affordable and quicker than other forms of communication.
If you own a business, and you would need to send SMS to hundreds, thousands or even millions of numbers, it would be very difficult even close to impossible to do this on your own; not to mention the fact that your mobile phone bill would probably skyrocket to its limits! If you need to send Bulk SMS in Nigeria, you may call on a company such as Gold SMS 247 for fast, reliable and very affordable bulk messaging.
There are many reasons why you may need to find packages for Bulk SMS in Nigeria, and here are just a few of them:
- You have a mobile number list that you gathered from a company event or through online software and you need to send Bulk SMS Nigeria to make the owners of these numbers know about a current promotion you have for your business.
- You may also need to send Bulk SMS in Nigeria to follow up on existing clients and customers by simply reminding them of your products and/or services.
- For companies and offices that need to send messages to all their employees especially on the weekend when you can’t expect each one to have access to their email, Bulk SMS Nigeria is highly recommended.
- For non-business concerns, you may need to send Bulk SMS in Nigeria to send invites to all friends, family and relatives about an upcoming wedding, birthday party, etc.
Gold SMS 247 offers Bulk SMS in Nigeria within the following quantity ranges and price per Unit of SMS:
- 500 to 2,999 SMS = N0.88 per Unit of SMS
- 3,000 to 999,999 SMS = N0.85 per unit of SMS
- 1,000,000 to 4,999,999 SMS = N0.82 per unit of SMS
- 5,000,000 to 9,999,999 SMS = N0.79 per unit of SMS
- 10,000,000 to 20,000,000 SMS = N0.76 per unit of SMS
Bulk SMS Nigeria Pricing – Check out our bulk SMS price for users.
Send Bulk SMS in Nigeria at a very reasonable price from our Bulk SMS portal and enjoy the services paid for.
Sending Bulk SMS to your client’s from our Bulk SMS platform will convince you beyond every reasonable doubt that we render the world best services and deliver your messages at the speed of light without any complain.
Try us today by registering on our Cheapest Bulk SMS Nigeria website and you will be glad you did.
WARNING To Avoid Delivery Problem:
1) Please do not use "Microsoft Word" to type message or phone numbers.
Instead type your message and phone numbers directly on our "COMPOSE SMS" page or useNOTEPAD.
2) Do not use "Microsoft Excel" to type phone numbers.
Instead use NOTEPAD.
A page of text message to MTN charge 2.6 units and AIRTEL charge 2.3 units while GLO and Etisalat charges 2.0 units. i.e
Etisalat 2.0 units
MTN 2.6 units
Glo 2.0 units
Airtel 2.3 units.
CDMA Prefix Units of SMS Charged Per Page of text message
234704 9 Units
2347025 9 Units
2347026 9 Units
2347028 9 Units
2347029 9 Units
234819 9 Units
234709 10 Units
2347027 10 Units
234707 9 Units
2347023 10 Units
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT
Kindly use our corporate account details given below for payment purposes.
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Name: ADEB GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Account Number: 0050946931.
Please ensure that you write your Username on GoldSms247.com as depositor's name on the (Teller) deposit slip.
CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE TIMING
You can communicate with one of our customer care representatives through any of the media listed below based on the day and time of the day.
Telephone Call : MONDAY - FRIDAY (8:00am - 5:00pm) Excluding public holidays
Text Message : MONDAY - SUNDAY (24/7)
DO NOT DISTURB (DND)
Please note that "DO NOT DISTURB" (DND) delivery problem affects all the Nigeria GSM network subscribers (MTN, Glo, Airtel and Etisalat) because all GSM service providers have effected DND policy. You won’t be able to receive a message from any bulk SMS platform if your phone number is on DND. In order to unsubscribe from DND, kindly follow the procedure below:
For Airtel number, text "ALLOW" to "2442".
For Etisalat number, text "START " to "2442".
For MTN number, text "Allow" to "2442".
For Glo number, text "CANCEL" to "2442".
Then, switch off the phone and remove the SIM card after sending the code. Insert the SIM back and switch on the phone to complete the whole process.
Once it is up to 24 hours after taking the last step above, the SIM card will be receiving messages from bulk sms platforms.