Bulk SMS in Nigeria @ 76kobo/SMS on GoldSMS247.com
Get Bulk SMS @ 76kobo per unit of SMS & enjoy immediate delivery. We provide fastest,affordable & most reliable bulk SMS services in Nigeria.
We build this dependable Bulk SMS portal purposely to serve and satisfy your needs in all ramification. Our Bulk SMS service will however increases your traffic, boost your sales and smoothen your business which makes you outstanding in your respective fields. Our Bulk SMS portal has a unique and latest features which makes it easier for our clients to use. This BulkSMS website is clearly exceptional because it provides expected and adequate solutions to all communication barriers. Our Bulk SMS website also fill in the gap which in turn ensure cordial relationship between our customers and their clients.
However, we ensure that our Bulk SMS Services is terminated through the best Bulk SMS gateway provider and this has really helped us to have the fastest and immediate bulk SMS delivery irrespective of the recipient’s location at home or abroad. Our bulk SMS delivers at the speed of light to the targeted recipient’s irrespective of the total gsm number.
Also, we have a flexible payment option directly on our Bulk SMS portal where your bulk SMS account with us will be automatically credited immediately you effect the payment on our platform.
At Adeb Global Solutions, the interest of our clients remain first and that’s why we give our client’s a kind of special treatment and with God on our side, it has really increased us from every angle of our business.
Check Our Pricing Details below:
SMS QUANTITY RANGE PRICE PER SMS
|500 - 2,999||N0.88kobo|
|3,000 - 999,999||N0.85kobo|
|1,000,000 - 4,999,999||N0.82kobo|
Please note that Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel are not Joomla friendly. Therefore, make sure that you type both recipients' numbers and the exact text message directly on the compose page or use NOTEPAD to type everything. Then copy them and paste each of them in the appropriate box.
You can make your payments into the account details below:
ADEB GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
ACCEPTED PAYMENT OPTIONS
1) Cash deposit
2) Internet Banking Transfer
3) GTBank E-Branch Payment
4) ATM Transfer
NCC has blocked the following words/phrases in message contents. Therefore, we want you to avoid using any of the words/phrases so that your message will be delivered.
c0ngratulati0ns pr0m0 w0n call, Congrats, Congratulations, congratulations won call, pr0m0 w0n call, prom0 w0n call, pr0mo w0n call, promo, promotion, won call, hurray w0n call, hurray won call, won prize call, w0n prize call, pr0m0 prize call, prom0 prize call, pr0mo prize call, won,yellow,
Please be informed that MTN delivery problem affects some MTN subscribers because MTN has implemented the "DO NOT DISTURB" (DND) service for large number of her subscribers. Any number that MTN subscribed to this service will not receive bulk sms messages atall. To check your status, text "STATUS" to "2442". To unsubscribe, text "Allow" to "2442". Remove your SIM card after sending the code and insert it back.
Dear Customer, due to NCC regulations, we hereby inform you that BulkSMS sent to MTN Nigeria numbers from 7P:M upward will be delivered the next day from 8A:M
We discover that GLO Network is blocking messages that contain GSM number in its content. In case you have to add GSM number to the content of your message, we advise you to enter it this way in your message content to avoid having GLO delivery problem i.e 080-3839-1125 and the message will be delivered to all your recipients.
However, you are strongly advised to run a test on your bulk SMS account by sending SMS to your personal GSM number before sending out to your clients in order to confirm the acceptance of your SENDER I.D and also confirm the status of the network to know if there is a network issue from the network providers. Thanks
You can send bulk SMS to all GSM and CDMA networks across Nigeria and 620 networks in 180 countries across the globe. We assure you of international standard bulk SMS service. The SMS you buy from us will remain in your SMS account as long as you have not used it because our SMS does not expire, irrespective of the duration.
Endeavour to open a bulk SMS account on our bulk SMS portal today and start enjoying the most reliable bulk SMS services in Nigeria. You will automatically receive 2 free SMS in your SMS account which you can use to test the quality of our bulk SMS service immediately after a successful registration before you decide to make bulk SMS purchase. Excellent and Quality Services is our watch word.
How To Locate NOTEPAD on Your Computer (Laptop or Desktop)
1) Click on START
2) Move cursor to the top of ALL PROGRAMS and wait
3) Move cursor again to the top of ACCESSORIES and wait again
4) Then, locate NOTEPAD and click on it.
The Following Steps Are Required To Send Bulk SMS:
1) Register a FREE bulk SMS user account on this bulk SMS website (registration is absolutely free on all the bulk SMS portals in the world).
2) Log on to your newly created bulk SMS user account with your username and password.
3) Make use of the free SMS in your newly created account to test our bulk SMS website by sending text message to one of your own GSM numbers.
4) Once you are satisfied with the test you conducted through free SMS given to you, the next thing is to buy bulk SMS in volume which depends on the quantity needed. You can log out and take steps towards making payment for the quantity of your choice.
5) After making payment and your bulk SMS account is credited, Log on to your bulk SMS account with your USERNAME and PASSWORD, and click on "COMPOSE MESSAGE".
6) Enter the sender ID which must not be longer than 11 characters. Also type in or paste the recipients number(s) in the space for recipients. The next thing to do here is to compose the message which you want to send to your recipients.
7) The final step to take is to click on "SEND" and the message will be delivered to all your recipients within few seconds.
CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE TIMING
You can communicate with one of our customer care representatives through any of the media listed below based on the day and time of the day.
Telephone Call : MONDAY - FRIDAY (8:00am - 5:00pm) Excluding public holidays
Text Message : MONDAY - SUNDAY (24/7)